Child Custody Lawyer Tampa FL Gary Dolgin Explains What Is Required For A Petition To Relocate A Child

If an agreement on relocation has not been reached, “a parent or other person seeking relocation must file a petition to relocate and serve it upon the other parent, and every other person entitled to access to or time-sharing with the child.”

The petition to relocate must contain the following information and be signed under oath or affirmation under penalty of perjury:

– the address of the new residence;
– the phone number of the new residence;
– the date of intended move to the new location;
– a detailed statement of the reasons for the proposed relocation;
– a proposal for the revised schedule of time-sharing and transportation arrangements for the child after the relocation.

Here at The Law Offices of Gary S. Dolgin, we have been helping mothers and fathers with relocation and child custody for over 30 years in the Tampa area.

We have also been committed to protecting children’s best interests while helping to advocate for their parent’s rights.

If you are having any child custody issues such as relocation, determining parental responsibility, time-sharing problems, or any other custody issue that may be causing an unhealthy situation for your child, or negatively affecting your parental rights, we are here to help you.

To schedule a child custody consultation with Gary Dolgin, give us a call at (813) 999-2772, and it will be our pleasure to help you.

Learn more about child custody by visiting:
Child Custody Lawyer Tampa FL, Gary Dolgin