Gary Dolgin is proud to be the author of Chapter 6. “Temporary Relief” in the 6th through 13th Editions of The Florida Dissolution of Marriage book which is published by The Florida Bar.
After a divorce case is filed, but before it is resolved, the parties may request various forms of temporary relief from the court.
These include, but are not limited to:
– alimony/spousal support;
– temporary parental responsibility;
– child support;
– orders regarding marital assets and liabilities;
– an injunction for protection against domestic violence;
– a temporary injunction for protection against immediate and irreparable injury, loss, or damage;
– attorney’s fees, suit money, and costs;
– modification of temporary orders.
With over 30 years of experience in divorce and family law, Gary Dolgin has the expertise you need when facing divorce or any type of family law issue.
If you are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable family law and divorce attorney in Tampa to represent your best interests, you can count on Gary Dolgin to help you.
To schedule a consultation with Gary S. Dolgin, Attorney At Law, call (813) 999-2772 and it will be our pleasure to help you.
To learn more about The Law Offices of Gary S. Dolgin and to see what his past clients have to say about his exceptional representation, visit:
Family Lawyer Tampa, Gary S. Dolgin