Tampa Child Custody Attorney Gary Dolgin Discusses How A Parent Can Object To Relocation Of Their Child

If a parent or other person files a petition to relocate a child, the other parent or other people entitled to access to or time-sharing with the child may object to the relocation.

An answer objecting to the proposed relocation must be verified and include the specific factual basis supporting the reasons for seeking prohibition of the relocation.

This must also include a statement of the amount of participation or involvement the objecting party currently has or has had in the life of the child.

Here at The Law Offices of Gary S. Dolgin, we have been helping mothers and fathers with relocation and child custody for over 30 years in the Tampa area.

We have also been committed to protecting children’s best interests while helping to advocate for their parent’s rights.

If you are having any child custody issues such as relocation, determining parental responsibility, time-sharing problems, or any other custody issue that may be causing an unhealthy situation for your child, or negatively affecting your parental rights, we are here to help you.

To schedule a child custody consultation with Gary Dolgin, give us a call at (813) 999-2772, and it will be our pleasure to help you.

Learn more about child custody by visiting:
Tampa Child Custody Attorney, Gary Dolgin